6tin updated to version 3.1 with adding important new features. 6tin is one of the famous client for Tinder. It supports windows 10 mobile as well and it is now supporting Continuum. The yesterday update was a major update to 6tin (version 3.1).
What is 6tin?
6tin is the most advanced Tinder client app for Windows. Swipe left or right, send a super-like or chat with other users, etc… 6tin will find out who likes you nearby and connect you with them if you’re also interested.
1) 6tin shows you someone nearby it thinks you should know, and lets you anonymously like or pass on them…
2) If someone you like happens to like you back, then 6tin makes an introduction & lets you chat within the app.
PLEASE NOTE: 6tin requires Facebook to login
6tin supports all new Tinder features:
– Create a public Username. Share your Username. Have people all over the world swipe you on Tinder
– Search a user using his Tinder username/web profile
– see schools/jobs of other profiles
6tin improves the Tinder user-experience with some exclusive features:
– support Continuum
– dark theme
– undo last swipes if you made a mistake or changed your mind
– create pick-up lines
– select manually your geolocalization on a map without GPS
– be able to save photos of your contacts on your phone
– check profile pictures of your contacts using Google Images
6tin available for w10 including new features: Like comments, receive GIF and upload your pictures from the camera roll!
— Rudy Huyn (@RudyHuyn) January 29, 2016
What’s new in the Version 3.1 –
– Upload Profile Photos from Phone You can now upload profile photos that are stored in your camera roll. We hope this makes it easier for you to add new photos and change them more often.
– Message Liking
When someone sends you a message that you really like, tap the heart next to the message. It’s a fun and easy way to reward your matches when they’re being smart, thoughtful or funny. Your match will receive a notification letting them know that you liked their message.
– send and receive “Like” on Tinder messages
– receive GIFs (search and send GIFs in the next update)