Aeries, one of the best 3rd party twitter client available on Windows 10 PCs and Mobiles grabs another update today.
The latest update marks the app version as 126.96.36.199.0 and brings lots of performance and stability improvements.
v2.2.44 is now in the store addressing the inline image issue
Version 2.2.42 is now in the store! Alot of focus went into performance and bug fixes, plus a few new features!
Read the full changelog :
( Updated changelog for 188.8.131.52.0 )
• Fix for inline images not loading on some devices.
( Updated changelog for 184.108.40.206.0)
• Fixed an issue with error logging.
• Some performance optimizations for scrolling with lots of inline media.
( Updated changelog for 220.127.116.11.0 )
• Fixed interaction with video controls and restored close on tap/click.
• Fixed a crash when trying to view the details of a deleted tweet.
• Themes are now dynamic, not requiring a restart when switching – this also applies to when sunaet mode is on.
• Now easily save videos and GIFs.
• Fixed an issue where initial sections for an account would have duplicate interactions sections.
• Fixed an issue where autosuggestion would not work on some devices.
• Fixed a crash when pinning a user to home.
• Fixed an issue with undoing retweets.
You can download or update Aeries for your windows10 devices from here.
Update: The app is updated again today with some more bug fixes and brings the app version to 18.104.22.168.0
Update: The app was updated again with some Fix for inline images not loading on some devices and brings the app version to 22.214.171.124.0