Aeries is surely one of the best twitter client available on windows10 platform. Recently, the app was updated with version 2.1 which brings Giphy integration, video upload & more features.
Here is the full changelog :-
• Added Nearby Tweets as a pinnable section and to the discover page. Now easily see the tweets around your current location!
• Added the ability to find new people in the Discover page, now browse categories of recommended people to beef up you Twitter feed.
• Added quick picker to compose for images, now quickly pick from the last images in your camera roll, or take a new image.
• All new autosuggest experience for users and hashtags.
• View Gifs in the app image viewer.
• Easily select gifs to post in the Compose page
• Upload videos to Twitter!
• Now see attached media inline with quoted tweets
• Lots of large performance improvements.
• Fixed a few memory leaks which would degrade responsiveness after running for a long period of time.
• Vastly improved memory management when switching between multiple accounts, should make the switch much more seamless.
• Improved smoothness of scrolling under various conditions.
• Improved back and memory usage related to streaming.
• Fixed issues where column navigation would not adapt to changing window size.
• Fixed an issue where resized images could be unrecognisable.
• Further improvements for read position restoration after some experimentation
• Stability and sync improvements for reading/firing notifications.
• Fixed app version in about page.
• Addressed two edge cases which could cause read position to restore at the same position.
• Sync between device greatly sped up & will restore to positions that haven’t been cached on the client yet.
• Fixed an issue where deleting a tweet from Retweets could replace your home timeline with retweets.
• Fixed a bug which could cause you press back twice to navigate backwards within the app.
• Fixed some layout issues with discover page in mobile.
• Fixed a crash when editing profile.
• Retweet options now show up correctly next to retweet button.
• Fixed an issue with the remove dialog for attached images to tweets would not display properly.
Remember Aeries is a paid app with no free trial period but it’s worth the every single penny you pay for it. You can download or update it from the link below.