Aeries, one of the best 3rd party twitter client available on Windows 10 PCs and Mobiles grabs another major update today.
The latest update marks the app version as 220.127.116.11.0 and brings a handful bug fixes.
Read the full changelog :
* Fix for images not displaying in an image timeline (e.g a user’s images).
* Fix for an ocassional crash when viewing a tweet detail with replies on small screen devices.
*Addressed a rare crash when exiting the imageviewer
* Fixed some crashes with poorly typed URLs in the in-app browser.
* Fixed accent color not updating for header items.
* Fixed compose back character count not changing
* Added spanish Translation
You can download or update Aeries for your windows10 devices from here.