Earlier this week, we reported you about a Concept Showing “Surface Note” Microsoft Patented Foldable Mobile Device in Live Action which was made by Ryan Smalley. the concept showcase the foldable Surface Note with Adaptable UI, Surface Note Pen, Mixed Reality and Depth Sensing enabled powerful camera both on the front and back, along with the integrated alcantara cover.
Today, we are going to show you another Microsoft Surface Phone Concept which made by Ian James Recto. the concept the borrows the same design language of the surface pro line and is made from magnesium body and an inter-changeable alcantra back cover.
Here are the concept features :
• The concept showcase the device with beveled sides for better grip.
• it Features a small Surface pen for productivity specially for artist, a PureView Zeiss Back Camera to capture 20 mp images.
• A programmable button at the logo at the back of the phone. A removable back plate for easier battery access.
• Windows 10 mobile OS, and a side accessory connection port, that will make the surface phone the best partner for productivity.
• on the audio front, it features speakers at the top and bottom along with the usual 3.55 mm head phone jack.
• USB Type C port, for faster read and write files and Quick Charge.
Watch the device in Photo Gallery below :
We feel, that the concept doesn’t glorify the Surface Phone in the making, as we all know that Microsoft is working on something different which can’t placed in the smartphone category. Share your thoughts about the concept in comments section below.
Source : 1If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices