Microsoft yesterday announced the availability of critically acclaimed Chair Entertainment and Epic Games Shadow Complex Remastered in Windows Store. The game has been updated with graphical enhancements, all new dynamic melee takedowns, and additional Achievements and Master Challenges.
Shadow Complex Remastered propels lost hiker Jason Fleming into the hollows of government conspiracy, dark political motives, and military upheaval. When Jason and his girlfriend Claire accidentally stumble upon a rogue paramilitary group called The Restoration, it soon becomes clear that the faction’s intent is to set in motion a chain of events that will cause America to collapse into a new civil war. Along the way, Jason acquires many high-tech “toys” The Restoration is developing, and eventually becomes a super-powered engine of destruction.
Core Game Play Elements:
– Experience the pivotal modern platform adventure inspired by the classic side-scrolling genre.
– Explore a huge, mysterious game world populated with legions of enemies, challenges, and jaw-dropping boss battles.
– Discover dozens of unique game-altering power-ups and 100+ additional items and enhancements.
– Complete all-new achievements and master challenges.
– Journey through an exciting action-thriller story penned by renowned comic book writer Peter David.
– Features incredible graphics with robust physics, made possible by Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 3.
– High definition characters, enemies, environments, and interface.
– Updated lighting, post-processing, and visual effects.
– New contextual melee take-downs.
– New Achievements and Master Challenges.
Supports Xbox Live achievements, leaderboards, friends lists, and cloud saves.
You can Download Shadow Complex Remastered for $14.99 from the Windows Store here.
For more information on Tech news :
Like our Facebook page : Gizmo nation
You can also Follow us on twitter here : @iGIZMONATIONFacebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices