Samsung Galaxy E5 is the smartphone from Samsung with 5.0 inches screen and the resolution of the screen is 720 x 1280 pixels pixels. Phone was announced in 2015, January.
Samsung Galaxy E5 device comes with Non-removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh battery. This device is powered with Quad-core 1.2 GHz processor which gives maximum performance.
The phone with 16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM and it provide support for microSD, up to 64 GB.
The primary camera of Samsung Galaxy E5 is 8 MP and the specification of the primary camera is Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama.The front camera is 5mp
1. Make sure you have updated to stock 5.1.1
2. Download the ROM from the link below
3. Download 6.0.1 GAPPS
4. Transfer the zip files to your SD card
5. Reboot to recovery mode ( Vol UP + Home + Power )
Note: It is highly recommended to use TWRP recovery
6. Optional: Do nandroid backup
7. Wipe data / Factory Reset
for more visit XDA DEVELOPERSIf you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices