Deal description :
Brand : Paytm
Product Code : DEAFREE-MOVIE-TPAYT4E608EA8A
What you Get : Free movie tickets for an year on DTH recharge!
Deal type : Paytm Wallet
CityAcross : India
- Free movie tickets for an year on DTH recharge
- 10 lucky winners will win free movie tickets for an year. Each winner will get two movie tickets every month, up to Rs.500 till 12 months
- Transactions done till 30th September’16 will be considered
- Winners will be notified by email/sms
- Winners will be announced on 6th October
Terms and Conditions:
1. User needs to do atleast 2 DTH recharge transactions minimum of Rs. 50 each on Paytm to be eligible to win.
2. 10 lucky winners will win free movie tickets for an year. Each winner will get two movie tickets every month, up to Rs.500 till 12 months.
3. Only transactions greater than Rs.50 will be eligible for the offer.
4. To increase the chances of winning , user can do more than 2 successful DTH transactions using promocode.
5. Transactions done for DTH will be eligible for this contest using code promocode only.
6. Once winners are announced, KYC process will need to be completed.
7. Paytm reserves the right to disqualify any transaction from participation in this contest.
8. Paytm employees and family members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
9. Winners will be notified by email/sms.
10. Transactions done till 30th September’16 will be considered.
11. Winners will be announced on 6th October.
12. User needs to apply the coupon code while doing the DTH recharge to participate in this contest.
Valid till 30th September, 2016
How To Redeem?
1. Open Paytm App/Web
2. Click on ‘Profile’ for App/ Click on ‘My Account’ for Web
3. Click on Your orders
4. Choose the order you wish to redeem
5. Click on redeem to view the coupon code
6. Visit Paytm.com/dth-recharge
7. Apply coupon code at the time of checkout to participate in this contest
Grab this deal from hereIf you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices