Expedia release an update for Windows 10 users which brings Windows 10 version of Expedia with lots of features and New UI. The latest Windows 10 Expedia app works faster than before and gives users a smooth experience.
Here are the app features for Windows 10 deivces:
- Update for Windows 10: The Expedia app has been specifically enhanced to take advantage of all the unique possibilities of Windows 10 to deliver a more seamless travel experience across Windows 10 devices. We’ve also made key performance improvements and enabled faster launching for our Universal Windows Platform app.
- Search with Cortana: With Cortana integration, you can book trips with simple, natural conversations and get helpful travel notifications and status updates for all of your upcoming Expedia-booked trips.
- Interactive Device Notifications: Receive important travel alerts and changes to your itinerary with Expedia emails.
- Deeper Integration: The new Expedia app is native to the Windows platform, which gives our team tremendous opportunity to further enhance the Expedia experience on Windows 10 devices.
The Expedia Hotels, Flights, Cars & Activities app is an easy and convenient way to book your hotel, flight or car hire when you’re at home or on the go. With our Best Price Guarantee, rest assured that you’re always getting the best deal.
Here is the Changelog:
- You can now easily use the Expedia App across all of your Windows 10 devices.
- If you use our phone app, we’ll upgrade you automatically to the new Windows 10 app. You don’t need to do a thing!
- Remember to sign in or sign up for an account in order to earn Expedia+ points for your bookings.
- Cortana users can easily search hotels, flights and rental cars with this innovative new technology.
Jerald Singh, Head of Mobile at Expedia said that :
“Microsoft is excited to work with Expedia to make travel planning and booking easier and more integrated on Windows 10 devices. With the new Expedia app, customers will discover a simplified, more secure travel planning and booking experience that is consistent across PC, tablet and mobile. Customers will also receive up-to-the-minute travel alerts and updates in a radically convenient way,” said Dave Mendlen, General Manager, Windows Experiences, Microsoft.
“We’ve had a long-standing relationship with Microsoft since the early days of Expedia helping millions of people plan and book travel, and stay connected with important trip information throughout their journey. With Windows 10 running on over 300 million devices worldwide, we’re excited to continue to offer Expedia customers and travelers around the world a better, faster and more intuitive way to plan, book and experience travel across any device,”
Download the app now:
For more information on Tech news :
Like our Facebook page : GIZMO NATION
You can also Follow us on twitter here : @iGIZMONATION
Feel free to join our Facebook support group Windows Mobile News – WinMob for any queries related to your Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone 🙂