Facebook Inc., has updated their popular social networking app Facebook with lots of tweaks in the design language. the new design language will make your News Feed experience more conversational and easier to read and navigate.
Every person’s News Feed is different and populated with a unique set of stories — from photos and videos to GIFs and links. And with so many types of stories available, each feed is more complex than ever. In order to make News Feed more conversational and easier to read and navigate, we’ll be making a few updates to its design over the coming weeks.
Here we have compiled a list of new changes
The updated comment style will make it easier to see which comments are direct replies to another person.
The look and feel of News Feed, includes:
• Increased color contrast so that typography is more legible
• Larger link previews so everything is easier to read
• Updated icons and Like, Comment, and Share buttons that are larger and easier to tap
• Circular profile pictures to show who’s posting or commenting
Improved and Easier Navigation Experience
• See where a link will take you before clicking on it
• See whose post you’re commenting on, reacting to, or reading while you’re in the post
• Return to News Feed once you’ve finished reading via a more prominent back button
The new changes are already live on the Facebook Android app, although these changes are minor but it will surely help to improve your overall experience.
Source | FacebookIf you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices