Gameloft, a leading French video game developer and publisher in collaboration with Sony Pictures Television yesterday launched “The Blacklist: Conspiracy” mobile game for Windows Phone, Android & iPhone.
At the launch event Gonzague de Vallois, Senior Vice President Publishing at Gameloft said that, “We’re delighted to partner with Sony Pictures Television to offer the first ever mobile gaming experience for The Blacklist. Featuring a unique storyline and thrilling crime scene gameplay, this really sets the benchmark in its genre as the television series itself has done.”
Jon Bokenkamp, Creator & Executive Producer of The Blacklist television series said, “The Blacklist: Conspiracy lets fans experience the characters and the world we have created in an entirely new way. I think players will find it to be a riveting extension of The Blacklist world.”
Here is the Game Description :
Join the Concierge of Crime — Raymond Reddington — and the Post Office Task Force as they hunt down fugitive thieves, assassins, and all manner of wanted criminals in Gameloft’s official hidden object game of the hit NBC drama. Become part of the intrigue as you lead the investigation of crimes, interrogate suspects, analyze clues and interact with your favorite characters from the series.
The Game Features :
● TWISTS, TURNS & TRAITORS: As a new member of the FBI, you’ll be drawn into the plot of multiple investigations, each with its own unique fugitive to catch, challenges, and surprises.
● FIND EVERY CLUE: Inspect dozens of enigmatic crime scenes, some inspired by locations from the show, as you hunt for evidence in hidden object scenes.
● FORENSIC INSPECTION: Analyze important clues in a variety of quick and fun mini-games. You might be surprised what the evidence tells you.
● INTERROGATE & UNCOVER: Detect lies and point out contradictions as you interrogate suspects and witnesses. But the biggest question is: Are you ready to hear the truth?
● MAKE YOUR CHOICE: And live with it! Throughout your FBI investigations, you’ll face several moral decisions that will have a meaningful impact on the characters and story.
● SEE WHO’S FASTEST: Compare your score after each hidden object hunt with friends and inspect their progress on the case map.
Watch The Game Trailer Here :
If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices