Gionee, the Chinese Smartphone manufacturer announced their new line-up Gionee X series with the launch of Selfie-ready Gionee X1 last month. the company today announced Gionee X1s, a newer variant of the device which is packed with a larger battery backup, Fingerprint authentication, three slots for SIM and MicroSD and as expected a “Selfie Centric” camera.
Alok Shrivastava, Director – Business Intelligence and Planning, Gionee India, stated, “By launching Gionee X1s we aim to offer our consumers with an outstanding confluence of advanced technology accompanied with enhanced selfie + battery capabilities. We have received a good response for X1 and the aim with the X series is to establish a stronger connect with the younger audience. The X1s brings consumers premium photography and advanced features that goes well beyond the conventional boundaries for this price segment. We are confident our users will embrace this fresh, stylish and innovatively propelled device.”
Gionee X1s Specifications
- Display : 5.2-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixel) IPS Display | Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor : 64-bit | 1.5GHz | Quad-core | MediaTek 6737T chipset
- RAM: 3GB of RAM
- Storage : 16GB on-board | Expandable up-to 256GB via MicroSD card
- Battery: 4,000 mAh Battery
- Operating System : Amigo 4.0 based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Rear Camera : 13MP | LED Flash
- Front Camera: 16MP | LED Flash | Face Beauty 2.0
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G LTE | Wi-Fi | GPS | Bluetooth | Micro USB with OTG | FM | 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors : Proximity sensor | Accelerometer | Ambient light sensor | Gyroscope.
- Measurements: 150.4 x 73.5 x 8.8 mm
- Weight : 166 grams
- Colours : Black | Gold
The Gionee X1s is priced at Rs. 12,999 and will be available across all offline stores in India starting from September, 21.
If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices