WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS, THIS CAN DAMAGE YOUR PHONE. TRY ONLY IF YOU KNOW HOW TO EDIT REGISTRY FILE AND OTHER DEV STUFFS ON LUMIA. WE RECOMMEND YOU NOT TO TRY THIS.
Before your get started download the following files :
Now before you proceed make sure that you are on Build 14393.448 of Windows 10 Mobile
- Browse to the extracted i386.zip folder and run iutool in cmd with admin rights.
- Connect your phone through a USB cable.
- Type this command “iutool -l” (without quotes) to see if the device is connected and recognized.
- Put the cab (downloaded above) to a new folder like c:\cabs
- On the cmd prompt type: iutool -V -p c:\cabs – it should push the cab to the device and start the update.
- If there is an error like 0x8024a110, ignore.
- The device will automatically reboot very soon and go to flash mode (spinning gears screen) to apply the cab.
- Once done, the usual “data migration” screen should come up.
Now LED light will be blinking. If it doesn’t work try this steps:
- Extract the appropriate zip file.
- Open the folder to reveal a reg file
- Move the reg file to your phone/SD card
- Got o interop tool and import registry file
- choose the reg file and click ok. that’s it!
Now if you want turn off app LED notification specifically for a app go to settings>system>notifications.
Working LED notification on Lumia 730 (VIDEO) :
WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS, THIS CAN DAMAGE YOUR PHONE. TRY ONLY IF YOU KNOW HOW TO EDIT REGISTRY FILE AND OTHER DEV STUFFS ON LUMIA. WE RECOMMEND YOU NOT TO TRY THIS.Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices