Well Windows phone and Windows pc’s doesnt have Official UEFA EURO 2016 and Copa America Cantenario 2016 apps. These apps provide Live coverage of tournament with live scores and news.
So for Football fans around the world who want live coverage of Scores and news from Euro 2016 and Copa America 2016 in their Windows phone follow the steps below:
- Download “OneFootball” app from Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 stores.
- Now install it and open the app, first time users configure it and land to Onefootball’s Home. After landing head towards Search box located at Right Top corner and type “UEFA EURO 2016” or “Copa America 2016”
- Now Visit your favorite Competition and follow it!
- After Following Onefootball will enable you Live Score notifications and lots more. Now you can check latest news, group standings, scorecard, match fixtures and Match statistics in detail.
- Even you can pin your favorite Competition on your Start Screen!
Enjoy live coverage on your Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 devices for free. Support your National Team and get latest news on them also on Onefootball!
You can download Onefootball for your Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 devices from below: