Well the previous trick of installing Redstone builds on old lumia models no longer works. So if you generate a boot loop with a small modification can once again install Redstone builds in your old lumia phone with 1 GB RAM.
This trick will work on Lumia 820, 920, 925, 1020, 1320 owners.
BEFORE INSTALLING PLEASE READ BELOW GUIDELINES:
WARNING: USERS WITH ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE CAN TRY THIS. USERS WITH NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT BOOT LOOP AND MODIFICATIONS PLEASE AVOID INSTALLING THE REDSTONE BUILDS. IT WILL HARM YOUR PHONE.
- Install the Windows Insider app from the Store.
- From CustomPFD, go to HKLM \ SYSTEM \ Platform \ DeviceTargetingInfo.
- Enter the following values, appuntandone the already existing values, so that you can later restore the correct identity of the device:
- PhoneManufacturer – MicrosoftMDG
- PhoneManufacturerModelName – RM-974_1193
- PhoneModelName – Lumia 635
- PhoneHardwareCariant – RM-974
- PhoneMobileOperatorDisplayName – CV IT
- PhoneMobileOperatorName – 000-IT
- Windows Insider app, reset the Fast ring and reboot if required.
- After reboot, go to Settings> Update and Security> Updates and tap Check for updates. Before Redstone, may take the configuration updates. After having carried out, manually rechecked for Redstone.
- After the update you will need to reset the original values of the previously pinned device.
For more information on Tech news :
Like our Facebook page : GIZMO NATION
You can also Follow us on twitter here : @iGIZMONATION
Feel free to join our Facebook support group Windows Mobile News – WinMob for any queries related to your Windows phone and Windows 10 Mobile.If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices