HTC scheduled an event on 12th of April. According to the reports, it will be the launch of HTC 10. Brands like Samsung and LG have already announced their flagship phones.
This year, the market share for HTC is not as good as it should be. So, HTC has decided to improve the product efficiency and cost reduce. This will be the flagship phone of HTC. Earlier HTC announced some MediaTek devices in mid range but still they haven’t hit the market.
see the tweet of HTC about April 12 event
See what we’re obsessed about on April 12 on http://HTC.com . #powerof10pic.twitter.com/J3ZFCALvUx
HTC 10 rumoured specifications
- 5.15-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32 internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8 UI
- 12.3MP with 4K video recording in back
- 5MP with 1080p video recording in front
- 4G LTE
- 3000mAh battery