Kotak Mahindra Bank has updated its Windows phone app which brought support for ING Vysya Bank users. Last year Kotak Mahindra Bank acquired ING Vysya Bank. Now the latest update enables users to log in with their ING bank details.
You just need your Customer Relationship Number (CRN), your Debit / Credit Card PIN or your Net Banking password to get started. The app will take you through a one-time activation process when you login for the first time.
Here is the change log:
Changes made to on-board ING Vysya (now Kotak) customers to Kotak Mobile Banking App. If you are an ING Vysya (now Kotak) customer, you can download the app now but please activate the app after the systems are migrated.
Here are the app features:
- Easy fund transfer on the go, without having to register a beneficiary.
- Recharge your mobile & DTH subscription with ease.
- Make 24X7 Instant Payment through IMPS using IFSC & A/c No.
- Track your Credit Card A/c, make payment and convert transactions to EMI.
- Use Market Data widget to keep a watch on the share market movement.
- Keep a track of your total net worth with Kotak through the One View widget.
- No need to remember IFSC for making a IMPS / NEFT fund transfer, directly select from a list of banks.
- Login with Multiple CRNs in a single device.
- Pay your bills, open a Term Deposit and much more.
Grab the latest update from below: