LastPass Authenticator is a two-factor authentication app for your LastPass account and other supported apps.
LastPass Authenticator offers simple, secure authentication to your accounts by generating passcodes for login or receiving push notifications for one-tap for codes on that device but your account will still be protected with two-factor authentication.
HOW IT WORKS ..?
To turn on LastPass Authenticator for your LastPass account:
1. Download LastPass Authenticator to your mobile device.
2. Login to LastPass and launch your “Account Settings” from your vault.
3. In “Multifactor Options”, edit LastPass Authenticator and view the barcode.
4. Scan the barcode with the LastPass Authenticator app. LastPass Authenticator can also be turned on for any service or app that supports Google Authenticator or TOTP-based two-factor authentication.
To login to your LastPass account or other supported vendor service:
1. Open the app to generate a 6-digit, 30-second code OR approve/deny an automated push notification
2. Alternatively, send SMS code
3. Enter the code into the login prompt on your device OR hit approve/deny request
– Generates 6
-digit codes every 30 seconds
– Push notifications for one-tap approval
– Automated set-up via QR code
– Support for LastPass accounts
– Support for other TOTP-compatible services and apps (including any that support Google Authenticator or Microsoft Authenticator)
You can download it for your windows phone from the appbox below
If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices