LG Electronics – the South Korean based multinational electronics company launched LG Q6 smartphone from its portfolio of the newly announced ‘Q’ Series in India. the company has announced the 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage variant in the country.
The highlight feature of Q6 smartphones is its 5.5-inch 18:9 FullHD+ display, with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixel along with a pixel density of 442 ppi.
Amit Gujral, Chief Marketing Officer, LG Electronics India stated, “LG Q6 is a perfect example of Usability and Aesthetics. It offers Full Vision Display (18:9) which happens to be first in Industry at the price point it offers. With the introduction of this new range, we have ensured that consumers are able to enjoy the best of technology from the house of LG at price points that are well-suited to all of them. The bold, innovative features of the phone will provide an unmatched smartphone experience to them. Now every user will have a personalized product experience with the new Q6 range.”
Here are the devices specifications:
- Processor : Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 435 Mobile Platform
- Display : 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ FullVision Display (2160 x 1080 / 442 ppi)
- RAM : 3GB RAM
- Storage : 32GB, Expandable up-to 2TB via MicroSD support
- Camera : Rear 13MP Standard Angle / Front 5MP Wide Angle
- Battery : 3,000 mAh (embedded)
- Operating System : Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Size : 142.5 x 69.3 x 8.1 mm
- Weight : 149 gram
- Network : LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity : Dual-SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.2 / NFC / USB Type-B 2.0
- Colors : Astro Black / Ice Platinum / Terra Gold
- Other Notable features : Face Recognition / Google Assistant / Square Camera / Steady Record / FM Radio
The LG Q6 is available exclusively via Amazon India and is priced at Rs. 14,990 – the device is bundled with offers like 15 percent cashback with Amazon Pay as part of Amazon Great Indian sale and 15 percent cashback for SBI card holders.
If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices