Marvel: Avengers Alliance 2 was today updated in the Windows Store in celebration of Captain America’s 75th anniversary, with a new Captain America exclusive to this game (earned by completing special tasks)
Here’s the changelog for version 1.3.0 :
- Players can now engage AutoPlay during PVE combat
- Added Captain America 75th Anniversary tasks, with completion reward Captain America (1901)
- START: 6/30 12am PDT
- END: 7/13 1pm PDT
- Reduced dialog and combat waves in initial tutorials
- Added a just-in-time tutorial to assist with Hero Research
- Added refunds for spent energy on combat crashes. Refunds will only be given in PvE crashes.
Player Versus Player
- Made preparations for PVP Tournament 7, with Vibranium rank reward Deathlok
- Redesigned Power Cell stores for speed and usability
- Reworked energy purchase options
General Hero Updates
- Reduced damage for attacks that use Ammo
- Increased damage and reduced speed for attacks labeled Extremely Fast
- Optimized Hero profile tabs for speed
- General performance improvements across devices
- Fixed various crashes and errors
- The crash which occurred when equipping Iso-8 onto heroes has been fixed.
- Iso-8 slots which have been unlocked via gold now correctly remain unlocked.
- The Special Offers chest no longer displays in the center of the screen.
- The VFX for the buff Hidden have been restored.
- Music now resumes after completing a PVP match.
- Empty third ability slots no longer inherit icons from other heroes.
- The walls have been retextured on the NYC Rooftop arena.
- Holotable projections have been repaired on “Low” graphics settings.
- Heroes now face the holotable after combat.
- Mission map node paths have been adjusted for increased clarity.
- Spec Op 2 currency is no longer being awarded (Spec Op 2 uses Energy).
- The description for the Strategy mechanic has been edited for clarity.
- The duration of the Tenacity buff has been adjusted.
- A typo has been removed from dialogue in Chapter 1: Mission 1.
- A typo has been removed from dialogue in Chapter 2: Mission 6.
Age of Ultron Black Widow’s 4-star ability “Jump Kick” now applies the Off-Balance debuff on all enemies.
Age of Ultron Hawkeye’s ability “Tracker Arrow” now correctly describes Targeted as a single-target debuff.
Age of Ultron Hulk now animates during his Free Attack.
Age of Ultron Iron Man is now visible after performing the ability “Escape Velocity” without a Reserve hero.
Age of Ultron Vision’s ability “Density Smash” is no longer interrupted by “Meteoric Assault”.
Agent 13’s ability “Whip Smarts” now applies the debuff “Demoralized” on her target.
Civil War Iron Man’s 3-star trial description has been edited for clarity.
Falcon is now visible when performing the ability “Dive Bomber”.
Falcon’s ability “Raptor Rockets” now play sound effects.
Redwing will now attack when an Iso-8 perk allows him to target a hidden or protected enemy.
Hank Pym now earns Power from his innate ability “Size Matters”.
Marvel NOW! Hulk is now visible during his “Property Damage” ability.
M.O.D.O.K.’s “Catalyst Rocket” has been renamed “Exposure Ray”.
M.O.D.O.K.’s 3-star “Exposure Ray” ability now applies the Volatile debuff on all enemies.
Nebula is now visible after performing “Parting Shots” without a Reserve hero.
The Winter Soldier is no longer camouflaged.
Hydra grunts now attend the Hydra combat in Chapter 2: Mission 2.
Elite Kree grunts no longer display as Elite Hydra grunts in Chapter 3: Mission 5.
Enemy grunts are now visible during combats against Militant.
Enemy grunts are now visible during combats against Tanalth.
Enemy grunts are now visible during combats against Whirlwind
Marvel: Avengers Alliance 2 is the massive sequel to the smash hit Marvel: Avengers Alliance, with a robust mobile gaming experience, greater customization, and amazing high quality visuals. you can download the game from the appbox below.
Source : MAA2
Thanks, Pranav Chaudhari for the tip!
For more information on Tech news :
Like our Facebook page : Gizmo nation
You can also Follow us on twitter here : @iGIZMONATION
Feel free to join our Facebook support group Windows Mobile News – WinMob for any queries related to your Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone.