Meizu, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer based in the province of Zhuhai, Guangdong announced their latest offering in the Mid-Ranger segment, the Meizu M6 Note at a launch event held in China. the highlight feature of the device is that it is packed with Dual Rear Cameras setup and is packed with Snapdragon 625 processor. the device is available in three variants differ by RAM and Storage.
Meizu M6 Note specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display, 1000: 1 contrast ratio
- 2GHz | Octa-Core | Snapdragon 625 Son | Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 16GB on-board storage | 3GB RAM with 32GB on-board storage | 4GB RAM with 64GB on-board storage | all Expandable via MicroSD card support.
- Flyme OS 6 based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat update
- Dual Rear Camera ∞ 12MP (Primary sensor) rear camera | dual-tone quad-LED flash | Sony IMX362/ Samsung 2L7 sensor | F/1.9 aperture | 1.4um pixel size | 6P lens + (Secondary sensor) 5MP camera | F/2.0 aperture
- 16MP Selfie Shooter | F/2.0 aperture | 5P lens
- Fingerprint sensor (at front) embedded on Home Button
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/MicroSD) | 4G VoLTE | WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz & 5GHz) | Bluetooth 4.2 | GPS
- 4000 mAh battery with fast charging
- Measurement – 154.6 x 75.2 x 8.35 mm
- Weight – 173 grams
Coming to the pricing, The Meizu M6 Note is priced at CNY 1,099 (approx Rs. 10,600) for 3GB RAM with 16GB internal storage variant, CNY 1,299 (approx Rs. 12,500) 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage variant, and CNY 1,699 (approx Rs. 16,350) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage variant. the device is available in Black, Blue, and Gold colours option.
Source – 1If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices