Micromax, the smartphone manufacturing company headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana today extended its portfolio of the Evok series with the launch of Micromax Evok Dual Note. the highlight feature of the device is its Dual Rear Camera setup.
Micromax Evok Dual Note specifications
• 5.5-inch Full HD Display | 1080 x 1920 pixels | 2.5D curved glass display
• 64-Bit | Octa-Core | 1.5 GHz | MediaTek MT6750 Chipset | Mali T860 GPU
• 3GB / 4GB RAM | 32GB internal storage | Expandable up-to 64GB With MicroSD Card Support
• Android 7.0 Nougat update
• 13MP Sony IMX258 Primary sensor + 5MP Secondary Sensor Rear Dual Camera Setup | Dual-tone flash
• 5MP Front-Facing Selfie Camera | Soft LED flash | 78.4-wide angle lens | F/2.0 aperture.
• 3000mAh Battery
• Fingerprint sensor (embedded on Home Button) | Dual SIM | 4G VoLTE | WiFi 802.11 b/g/n | Bluetooth 4.2 | GPS | USB Type-C | USB OTG | 3.55 mm Audio Jack
• Accelerometer | Ambient light sensor | Proximity sensor
The company has today announced the device in 3GB of RAM variant and is priced at Rs. 9,999 and will go on sale starting from August 22 at 12:00 AM IST. while, there are no reports about the 4GB RAM variant it is confirmed to launch in Gold and Prussian Blue colour variant.
Source – FoneArenaIf you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices