Microsoft has pushed a minor update for Microsoft Photos for Windows 10. This is just a minor update with Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements!
The Version number jumps from v16.325.12392.0 to v16.412.13342.0. No new version notes are included!
Old Version Notes reads as:
- Save still photos from videos and living images
- Slow-motion videos taken with a Windows phone can now be edited on your PC
- When importing photos to a PC, quickly clear and select all
- View your OneDrive storage usage in Settings
- Adjust the lighting in photos taken with a Windows phone using rich HDR
- New OneDrive pictures appear more quickly in Collection
- Items now stay selected until you cancel or take action on them
- Bug fixes
If you spot any new changes let us know! This Update is available for Both Pc’s and Mobiles
Grab the new update from below: