Microsoft recently pushed a major update to their OneNote app for Windows Insiders which adds the ability to See more of your notes, Recover deleted notes, Make notes accessible and more. the updated was first pushed for Fast Ring Windows Insider and was later pushed in the Slow Ring.
Here’s the complete changelog
- See more of your notes — We’ve heard your feedback about the inflated size of the ribbon, context menus, and page list and have reduced the overall footprint of the OneNote interface, leaving you with more room on your screen to view and edit your notes.
- Graph your math equations — Write an equation on any page, click Draw > Math, and OneNote can now help you draw a graph.
- Make notes accessible — Use the Accessibility Checker to identify and fix accessibility issues in your notes before sharing them with other people.
- Save time with new keyboard shortcuts — We’ve updated our list of Keyboard shortcuts in OneNote for Windows 10 to include all the latest ways you can accelerate your note-taking.
- Drag and drop pages and sections — Keep everything organized with a quick drag and drop of pages or sections into different sections and notebooks.
- Organize sections into groups — Create section groups to make organizing and navigating large notebooks even easier. Right-click the + Section button, and then click New Section Group.
- Use full color emoji — Say goodbye to black and white emoji. Now you can express yourself in full color.
The update is available for Windows Insiders on Fast Ring & Slow Ring. You can download it from here.
Source : 1
If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices