Late night Microsoft pushed Insider builds for both Pc’s and Mobile for the first time!
Build 14271 for Windows 10 pc’s and Build 14267.1004 for Windows 10 mobiles through Fast Ring
Pc insider build is available for all but Windows 10 mobile build is only available for Lumia 950 , Lumia 950 XL and Mobile with Windows 10 already installed (shipped).
Check out the Fixes and What’s new for Windows 10 Insider Build 14271 below:
- We fixed an issue where the window borders on apps would change from accent color to black after every upgrade to a new build.
- We have updated the music control icons that are shown in taskbar previews in music apps like Groove to look more crisp and clean at higher resolutions.
- We fixed an issue where the taskbar would sometimes not auto-hide and show unexpectedly on top of full screen windows such as showing above a PowerPoint presentation when in slideshow mode.
- We fixed an issue where the “Hide notifications while presenting” setting preference is lost after upgrading to a new build.
- The entire app header in Action Center is now right-clickable instead of just the app name or “x”.
- We made it easier to dismiss all officiations from a specific app in Action Center by increasing the target area to encompass the entire app header.
- We fixed an issue where interaction notifications would not show a button to input text in some cases.
- Fast user switching should work now with Picture Password.
- We fixed an issue where some desktop (Win32) apps look missing from Start.
- We fixed an issue where the accent color does not automatically change when the slideshow option is chosen for your desktop background.
Microsoft didnt brought any new features in this build , only with some bug fixes and performance improvements!
Head over to Settings > Updates & Security and check for updates to grab the latest update.
Have a look at the Changes and What’s New for Windows 10 mobile Build 14267.1004
- We fixed the issue reported by Insiders in Build 14267 where the Lumia 550 no longer charges or connects via USB. If you hit this issue on your Lumia 550 – we have laid out guidance on various methods to get back into a good state here.
- We fixed the issue preventing Visual Voicemail notifications from happening.
- We’re introducing Visual Voicemail for dual-SIM devices such as dual-SIM Lumia 950 XL!Work for this feature was in Friday’s release but due to the above mentioned bug impacting notifications it was not working correctly. But now the experience should be working as expected.
- We’ve released an update to the People app that brings back the history feature. For a given contact you communicate with, you can view the interaction, whether by today, yesterday, last week etc. Right now, your Skype messages won’t show up in history yet but we’re working on enabling this in a future update. Also – we’re tracking a bug in which opening an email item in history might not take you to that specific email.
Windows 10 Mobile is only available to the Lumia 950, 950 XL, 650, 550, and Xiaomi Mi4. However, if you own an Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL, you will also be able to download the latest build
Head to Settings>and Check for Updates to grab this latest build!
If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices