Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.122 was pushed to Windows Insiders in the Slow and Release Preview rings. This cumulative update includes several bug fixes that improves the overall Windows 10 Mobile experience. No new features has been brought in this build just bug fixes and performance improvements!
What has been fixed::
- Improved Kanji input experience while using Continuum.
- Improved the speed in which thumbnails appear for portrait videos.
- Improved Internet Sharing on select mobile network configurations.
- Fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge that prevented Word Flow input on some sites.
- Fixed an issue that previously prevented the option to “Close all Tabs” in Microsoft Edge from closing all open tabs.
- Improved IMS registration on select mobile network configurations.
- Fixed an issue where adding your MSA during OOBE would fail and prevent the account from being re-added after the failure.
- Improved the email sync experiences when connecting to Wi-Fi networks with a captive portal.
- Improved data connection profiles for dual SIM devices.
- Updated background processing of multiple changes to improve battery life of devices.
- Improved quality of video record to SD memory cards.
- Improved video recording audio in some cases.
- Improved overall OS reliability, including reliability of the Start screen, app updates, and the Windows Feedback app
- Improved Alarm reliability.
Microsoft has also added 4 new Devices to Insider List:
We are also adding support for 4 additional devices on the Current Branch for Insiders receiving today’s update: MCJ Madosma Q501, BLU Win HD W510U, BLU Win HD LTE X150Q, and ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fierce XL.
Insider can Head to Settings>Update & Security> Check for updates to grab this latest build (only Slow Ring Insiders)If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices