Microsoft released cumulative update Build 15063.250 (KB4016240) for Windows 10 Creators Update. the latest update is third cumulative update in-line pushed for the Windows 10 Creators Update after Build 15063.13 (KB4016251) and 15063.138 (KB4015583) — Coming back to today’s patch update, Build 15063.250 (KB4016240) this update doesn’t includes new features, but it includes usual bug fixes and under-the-hood improvements.
Read the complete changelog here :
- Addressed issue where VMs might experience loss in network connectivity while provisioning IP addresses.
- Addressed issue that does not initiate a remote ring on the device when RemoteRing Configuration Service Provider (CSP) is used.
- Addressed issue where a memory leak occurs in Internet Explorer when hosting pages containing nested framesets that load cross-domain content.
- Addressed issue that causes users to get logged out from Web applications intermittently.
- Addressed issue with a very dim internal monitor that may occur when booting with the external monitor only and then switching to the built-in panel only.
- Addressed issue where running Win32 Direct3D applications or games in full-screen exclusive mode causes the system to become unresponsive when resuming from Connected Standby.
- Addressed issue where when upgrading to Windows 10, version 1703, with the system language set to Chinese, the progress page displays geometric shapes instead of the correct localized strings.
- Addressed issue that prevents the lock screen from being disabled using Group Policy on Professional SKUs.
- Addressed issue in Windows Forms configuration options, which causes antivirus applications to stop working at startup.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
Do take a note that if you have downloaded and installed the previous updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be installed on your Windows 10 Device. you can grab the latest update by heading towards Settings>Windows Updates>check for Updates.
Source : 1
If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices