Microsoft release another cumulative update update build for Windows 10 Creators Update after the release of (KB4016871) build 15063.296 for Windows 10 PC and build 15063.297 for Windows 10 Mobile. the company yesterday pushed Build (KB4020102) 15063.332 which addresses number of fixes and quality improvements.
Read the complete changelog here:
• Addressed issue where NTLM fails to generate a challenge response when CredGuard is enabled, NTLMv2 is used, and no target information is provided by the server.
• Addressed issue where Internet Explorer does not respect the “Send all sites not included in the Enterprise Mode Site List to Microsoft Edge” policy when opening favorites.
Addressed issue in Internet Explorer 11 where a non-administrator user is not able to install an ActiveX control.
• Addressed issue where, after starting Split View, some apps (Microsoft Edge, Hub, Cortana, etc.) no longer receive input when multiple displays are in use.
• Addressed issue with an unnecessary scrollbar in the logon credential provider dialog, which may block use of other fields when the dialog has multiple fields.
• Addressed issue where, during a VM reset, the VM goes into Second Level Paging (SLP) even if there is enough balancer available memory on the host.
• Addressed issue where some non-Unicode fonts (Courier, MS Sans Serif, etc.) do not render characters correctly on non-Latin, single-byte system locales (Greek, Hebrew, Arabic, etc.). Black bars or other artifacts appear instead.
• Addressed issue with an SMS/messaging app that stops working when attempting to delete messages.
• Addressed issue where, after installing the Creators Update, audio output through external decoders no longer works.
• Addressed issue where the IoT shell fails to keep monitored background applications running.
• Addressed issue with high latency when using the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) MIDI API.
• Addressed issue where network printers may fail to install when using the printer vendor’s setup software on machines with less than 4GB of RAM. These printers will install if you install from the Settings app or from Devices and Printer in Control Panel.
• Addressed issue where PrintBRM fails to restore the Print Queue Configurations when printer names are identical and a port is set to FILE:.
• Addressed issue with per user proxy settings not migrating to machine proxy settings.
The latest cumulative update build is available to all users running on the Windows 10 Creators Update. Do take a note that if you have downloaded and installed the previous updates, only the new fixes contained in this package will be installed on your Windows 10 Device.
You can grab the latest update by heading towards Settings>Windows Updates>check for Updates.
Source : 1
If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices