Microsoft today release Windows 10 Build 10586.494 for Windows 10 PCs and Mobile. the latest build is cumultaive update which only includes quality improvements and security fixes.
Here’s the changelog :
- Improved reliability of Windows Media Player, Internet Explorer 11, Windows Explorer, Miracast, and Windows kernel.
- Fixed issue with some people seeing a black screen instead of the lock screen when resuming from connected standby.
- Fixed issue with DirectAccess where the Disconnect button appears in some cases when the connection isn’t fully established.
- Fixed issue where local user accounts weren’t locked after a number of failed sign in attempts.
- Improved support for video playback in certain apps that didn’t render video correctly after resuming from sleep.
- Fixed issue with Windows Phone losing user authentication certificates after upgrading to Windows 10 Mobile in some cases.
- Improved support of the backup settings of apps on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Fixed issue where Microsoft Silverlight based apps wouldn’t install on Windows 10 Mobile after joining Azure Active Directory.
- Fixed additional issues in .NET, Windows Kernel, Windows Update, authentication, revised daylight saving time, support for PDF files, Bluetooth, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, networking, and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Security updates for Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Kernel Mode Drivers, Windows Kernel, .NET Framework, Windows Secure Kernel Mode, and Microsoft Print Spooler.
The latest Build is available as Public Release (Non Insiders) for Windows 10 PCs and Mobile and you can install it by-heading towards Settings>Update & Security>Windows Update>Check for Update
For more information on Tech news :
Like our Facebook page : GIZMO NATION
You can also Follow us on twitter here : @iGIZMONATION
Feel free to join our Facebook support group Windows Mobile News – WinMob for any queries related to your Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone.