Microsoft released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16278 for PC to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring. the company released the build earlier this week for Fast Ring Insiders. the recent build focus on stabilization and mostly includes bug fixes in a bid to step stones for the upcoming Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
• We fixed an issue where upgrading to recent flights would fail if you had a speech for a secondary language installed.
• We fixed an issue where printing from 32-bit apps running on 64-bit versions of the OS was broken when using v3 print drivers on recent builds.
• The ability to take HDR screenshots on your PC via the Xbox app has been removed starting with this build. We plan to re-introduce this feature again in the future.
• We fixed an issue resulting in drag and drop onto websites intermittently not working in Microsoft Edge.
• We fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge would crash after choosing to pin certain websites to Start.
• We fixed an issue where a tab in Microsoft Edge could get in a state where it displayed a tab preview thumbnail even though your mouse wasn’t hovering over the tab.
• We fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge for certain websites where after watching an embedded video full screen then using Esc to return to the page would result in the video controller no longer being visible.
• We fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge where pasting an image to Imgur.com from your clipboard wouldn’t work.
• We fixed an issue where the Emoji Panel’s tooltips could become mixed up.
• We fixed an issue from recent flights resulting in precision touchpads potentially dropping gestures after coming out of sleep.
• We fixed an issue where the battery flyout might incorrectly show “PC not charging” while the device was changing in recent builds.
• We fixed an issue where fonts using shortcuts would become unusable and disappear from the Fonts folder.
• We fixed an issue resulting in multiple apps crashing in the previous flight if you tried to log into the app using Facebook.
• We fixed and issue where Delivery Optimization Group Policy / MDM policy for DOMinFileSizeToCache was ignored and the service defaults were used instead.
If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices
Source – Microsoft