Microsoft released Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 15213 to Insiders in the Fast ring along with Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16193 for PC to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring
The latest Windows Insider build introduces Story Remix, Power Throttling Update and the ability to control the volume of UWP apps. you can read more about it here. while, the latest Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build adds number of fixes which are mentioned below.
Changes, improvements, and fixes for Mobile
• We fixed an issue where the Battery Settings page caused the device to become unresponsive and appear to have hung.
• We fixed a general issue where certain background tasks were being incorrectly starved under resource contention. This issue would impact music and video playback.
• Under low memory conditions, additional app launches will cause the OS to run out-of-memory and the device will restart unexpectedly to recover.
• This fix detects the condition and blocks app launches until memory is freed up.
• We fixed an issue with Microsoft Edge which prevented the phone from entering Connected Standby which caused battery drain.
• We fixed an issue where the word auto-correction service would crash.
• We fixed 2 issues causing the device screen to stay off when unplugging from the Continuum dock after screen has timed out normally requiring the device to be rebooted to recover.
• We fixed an issue with the Notifications Settings page which made the UI appear unresponsive.
• We fixed an Enterprise MDM issue where the policy could hide all pages except the Work Access page.
Known issues for Mobile
• The copyright date is incorrect under Settings > System > About. It shows as 2016 when it should be 2017. Thanks to the Windows Insiders that reported this!
• In some cases, the WeChat app may crash on launch.
The company at Build 2017 also unveiled the next Windows 10 update arriving in the fall as the the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
Source : 1
If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices