Microsoft earlier this week released the preview version of the Microsoft To-Do, a new, intelligent task management app that makes it easy to plan and manage your day for Windows, Android and iOS devices. the app is developed by the same team behind the Wunderlist app, and delivers a smarter, more personal and intuitive way to help people stay organized and get the most out of every day. Powered by Office 365 integration and an intelligent algorithm, it is the first step on our journey to simplify task management and help you achieve more.
Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to empower you to create a simple daily workflow. Organize your day with To-Do’s smart Suggestions and complete the most important tasks or chores you need to get done, every day. To-Do syncs between your phone and computer, so you can access your to-dos from school, the office, or the grocery store or even while you’re traveling around the world.
The company stated : To-Do Preview would not have been possible without the support and input of Wunderlist fans over the last six years. In the coming months, we’ll bring more of the favorite elements of Wunderlist into the To-Do experience, adding features such as list sharing, apps for Mac, iPad and Android tablet, as well as additional integrations with other Microsoft services. Once we are confident that we have incorporated the best of Wunderlist into To-Do, we will retire Wunderlist. While the name and icon may change, the team that brought you Wunderlist continues on. We look forward to making To-Do even more useful, intuitive and personal.
Here are the app features
- Add to-dos that you’ll focus on today to My Day, every day it wipes clean so you can start afresh
- See your to-dos from yesterday and what we think you should work on today with our intelligent Suggestions
- Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone or computer
- Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
- Use notes to add important details to your to-dos
- Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
- Be productive from anywhere, thanks to To-Do’s apps for your phone and computer
- Sync your Outlook tasks with Microsoft To-Do
source : 1