Intel released22.214.171.12480 beta drivers for 4th, 5th, and new 6th generation Intel Core processors.
The update from Intel appears to mostly to fix ‘game play’ issues encountered when playing specific gaming titles.
What this Changelog says:
“This beta version driver is provided to confirm pending driver code changes that address numerous reported game play issues. A list of issues addressed is below. A production version driver will follow in a few weeks, if the beta tests well.”
“This driver is being provided as a beta test driver, and while it has had limited validation testing by Intel, it is essentially a test driver and is not to be considered a permanent replacement for a fully validated and certified graphics driver. Use at your own discretion.”
- Just Cause 3 – game crash
- Microsoft Enhanced Video Renderer – API crash
- Project CARS – game crash
- F1 2015 – game crash during built-in benchmark
- Angry Birds – corruption after using “Maximize” icon in game window
- Quake IV – corruption resuming from standby mode
- Fallout 4 – game crash when game is loading
- LEGO Minifigures Online – command list reset lock takes long time (4th & 5th Gen)
- Wolfenstein The New Order – game crash