XDA- Developers have created a new app which allows Interop Windows 10 mobile users to back up app data and reset the app settings easily. App Data Manage Tool is a tool for Windows 10 Mobile devices to create backups from current state of apps and games, and restore them at a later time, or to another phone, or to your phone after a factory reset.
Although Microsoft introduced some APIs to backup apps into OneDrive, many apps still don’t use it. This tool helps you to create local backup archives from any of your apps and games; then you can copy them to your PC and then to any phone so you can restore that archive.
Additionally, you can reset the state of apps, which is almost the same as reinstalling them, but is faster and also it can be done on some system apps (which you can’t reinstall them)
Your phone must be interop unlocked. Here’s a quick how to (for Lumias except x50 series):
- Download Interop Tools by Gustave M. (ARM version) and its Dependencies from here and copy them to your phone.
- Set your phone to Developer Mode (from Settings, Update & security, For Developers)
- Tap on each of Dependencies from File Explorer, then tap on Interop Tools appx.
- Open Interop Tools from app list, go to “Interop Unlock”, tap on “Restore NDTKSvc” and then reboot your phone.
- Open Interop Tools again and go to “Interop Unlock”, now tap on “Interop/Cap unlock”.
After you Interop Unlocked your phone, installing App Data Manage Tool is easy, Download it from here
Source: XDA DEVELOPERS