OnePlus today released OxygenOS 4.5.10 for the OnePlus 5 smartphone. the latest update brings camera improvements, improved Jio call functionality and more.
Read the detailed change log below.
- Photo noise reduction
- Improved Camera stability
- 60 fps video noise and texture improvements
- Added country information of photographers in Shot on OnePlus
- Fixed accidental touches after hanging up
- Improved Jio call functionality
- Fixed display issue on calling screen
- Improved WiFi stability
- Fixed clarity issue of videos taken by SnapShot app
- Fixed display issue of new font
- Fixed scrolling issue of Play Music
Do take a note, this update will reach a small percentage of users today and your mileage will vary but don’t worry, the broader roll out will began in the coming days. however, if you can’t resist and want the update on SOS basis you can follow the steps mentioned below to grab it now and don’t forget to give your feedback in the comments section.
- Download any free vpn app from play store. you can download one from here
- Set your region as Germany or Canada
- Go to settings and go to system updates.
- Boom! if everything goes well you will receive the update.
Editors Note – the above workaround was shared by Facebook user who goes by the name Bro Mankind, if the trick works for you Give him a High Five in comments section.
Source – OnePlusIf you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices