Oneplus recently announced Community Builds for users, which allows users to test software updates. The company wants to give users a chance to try the software before anyone else and help give feedback on it in the process. With OxygenOS 3.5.
This is the first Community Build for users by Oneplus. Here are the changes and issues in this build:
- Several UI improvements
- New and improved OnePlus apps, including clock, weather and file manager
- Improved camera software
- More robust settings and customization features
Issues in this build:
- Android Pay is not currently supported
- Only English is currently supported in several OnePlus apps
- Some performance issues
- Some UI issues when using custom themes
- System UI tuner is unstable (do not use); using the system UI tuner could cause serious issues that can only be resolved via factory reset
- You will need to re-register your fingerprints if you have fingerprint authentication enabled
To get started Visit Oneplus website and follow the instructions!
Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices
For more information on Tech news :