Opera now provides free and unlimited VPN service to users. Opera has updated its BETA browser i.e Its Opera for developers application for Windows which is offering free VPN service.
Opera is the first browser to provide this facility for free! Now you dont have to pay for VPN services or to register for VPN services to access blocked sites and much more.
Here are the VPN features included in Opera:
- Hide your IP address -. Opera will replace your IP address with a virtual IP address, so it’s harder for sites to track your location and identify your computer This means you can browse the web more privately.
- Unblocking of firewalls and websites -. Many countries, schools and workplaces block video-streaming sites, social networks and other services By using a VPN you can access your favorite content, no matter where you are.
- Public Wi-Fi security -. When you’re surfing the web on public Wi-Fi, intruders can easily sniff data By using a VPN, you can improve the security of your personal
How to active this VPN feature:
Visit “Privacy and Security” section in “Settings” and enable VPN.
According to Global Web Index*, more than half a billion people (24% of the world’s internet population) have tried or are currently using VPN services. According to the research, the primary reasons for people to use a VPN are:
– To access better entertainment content (38%)
– To keep anonymity while browsing (30%)
– To access restricted networks and sites in my country (28%)
– To access restricted sites at work (27%)
– To communicate with friends/family abroad (24%)
– To access restricted news websites in my country (22%)
To Run this feature you need a Opera Developer Browser. You can download from here
Source : OperaIf you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices