PayTM, India’s largest mobile payment service platform was recently updated for windows phone with some nice improvements. the recent update added support for paying simply with by scanning Paytm Code (from QR code sticker) and with support for booking your movie tickets.
Here’s the full changelog :
-You could pay at nearby shop, auto rickshaw, milkman etc with a Paytm account simply by scanning Paytm Code (from QR code sticker) to make instant payments.
-You can now also book movie tickets
The app features :
– Quick & easy Online mobile recharge, DTH recharge, Datacard Recharges, postpaid mobile, landline & utility bill payments, as well as shopping on the go
– Online mobile recharges for all Indian Telcos, such as Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Idea, Aircel & MTNL and recharges for more operators
– Mobile Bill Payments for Airtel, MTNL, Vodfone, Reliance, Idea & more
– Landline Bill Payments for Airtel Landline & more
– DTH Recharges for Airtel DTH, Videocon D2H, Dish TV, Tata Sky & other DTH Recharges – Data Card Recharges for BSNL, Reliance Net Connect, Tata Photon Plus, MTS Data Card & more
– Utility Bill Payments for BSES, NDPL, MSEB, Reliance Energy, Mahanagar Gas & more
– Shopping from millions of products across hundreds of categories & counting
– 24×7 Customer Care
You can download PayTM for your windows phone from the appbox below.
For more information on Tech news :
Like our Facebook page : GIZMO NATION
You can also Follow us on twitter here : @iGIZMONATION
Feel free to join our Facebook support group Windows Mobile News – WinMob for any queries related to your Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone.