People might think that this news is fake! Nah its not!
Yes you can play Chess game with your Friends on Facebook Chatbox/Messenger.
Currently Facebook Messenger has cool features like Stickers, GIF images , uploading files,Short Conversations Chatbox and lots more.
Now Users can enjoy A Chess game too.
Its very simple to unlock the Chess Game!
- Log in with your Facebook id and password on Facebook WEB
- Select the person you want to play chess from your chat box.
- Now send him a message which includes “@fbchess play” and send this message.
- Now you will get a message by Chess Bot ! Now start playing!
Now how to play?
- Person who initiated this game will be assigned with White Side.
- Although there is some standard algebraic notation like:-
B for “Bishop”
R for “Rook”
Q for “Queen”
K for “King”
N for “Knight”
P for “Pawn”
- Pawns could be moved by issuing the simple commands with numbers (along with the vertical axes).
- For, e.g. If your first play would take the second pawn from the left and move it up one block, you would write: ‘@fbchess Pb3,’ or simply ‘@fbchess b3.’
- If you face difficulty You can message on same chat boy by sending “@fbchess help” and send it.
- If you want to Undo your move in chess send “@fbchess undo” and send it.But please note that Undo command will be send to the bot as well as opponent player,so your command has to be accepted by Opponent player to Undo your move.
- You can message normally while playing the game.
This feature works with Both Web and Mobile.
Windows phone Messenger users still cant access this feature,a major app update can fix this.If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices