Aeries, one of the best 3rd party twitter client available on Windows 10 PCs and Mobiles grabs another update today.
The latest update marks the app version as 18.104.22.168.0 and brings lots of performance and stability improvements.
Read the full changelog :
• Fixed an issue with save image context menus disappearing when using touch.
• Quickly access user actions with a right tap or long hold on a user image in the timeline.
• No need to restart the app after updating sections on PC now!
• If a compose window is already open, clicking compose will switch to it instead of opening new windows
• Right click image to save on PC.
• Improved save read read position stability – if you’re still seeing issues, please delete cache and manually save read position!
• User accounts now stay more upto date when edited outside the app.
• Me section now enable by default.
• Few smoother animations.
• New quick reply experience.
• Fixed some issues with people not displaying in the discover page.
• Improved streaming UX.
• Improved rate limiting for searches.
• Fixed an issue with quoting from a tweet detail view.
• Lots of performance and stability improvements.
You can download or update Aeries for your windows10 devices form below.