Yesterday we reported that WindowsBlog Italia had tried their hands on the much promised universal Instagram app and today the app has finally hit the windows10 store after a long wait.
The app description reads :
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Transform your everyday photos and videos into works of art and share them with your family and friends. See the world through somebody else’s eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you’ll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Here are the app features :
- Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
- Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
- Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos you already love.
- Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
- Send private photo and video messages directly to friends
The app is believed to be a ported from the iOS app using Facebook’s own native cross-platform tools and is fully featured. It also has some interesting features such as 3D Touch menu which comes from iOS app activated by long press on your windows mobile.
The app is however pretty new and still has these known issues.
• Facebook login
• Share to” functionality
• Crashes/stability in creation workflow
Currently, the app isn’t available for windows10 PCs. Meanwhile you can download it for your windows10 mobile from here.