Steps To Perform:-
- Firstly Enable Developer option from Going to Settings > About Phone > Build Number in your Android phone.
- Now Here click on Build Number for 4-5 times.You will be notified that Developer option in enabled.
- Then again go to Settings > Developer options > USB Debugging and Tap on it.
- Now install Debloater toll in your Computer – Click here to download directly.
- Then connect your Android through USB cable to your Computer.
- When your device is detected, you can see all the Apps in your android phone,containing your inbuilt Apps.
- Then mark that Apps which you wanted to remove from your Android and tap on Apply button to remove all those apps from your Android.
If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices