Microsoft announced a new feature in SwiftKey for Android, which was highly requested by users — Keypress sounds. You can now customize your keyboard with four new keyboard sound profiles. Simply tap or slide the hamburger icon on the left of the prediction bar to enter the SwiftKey Hub. From there, open the ‘Typing’ panel and select ‘Sound and Vibration’.
There are four new keypress sound profiles to choose from: Traditional, Android, Modern and Blip.
SwiftKey for Android was recently updated with support for over 150 languages. the app was updated to with 12 new languages riulian, Lingala, Fijian, Rwanda, Oromo, Tsonga, Tswana, Swazi, Venda, Sesotho, Hiligaynon and Southern Ndebele.
Here’s why you should use Swiftkey Keyboard :
– Kills your typos
– Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
– Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
– Autocorrect that actually works
– Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
– 80+ colors, designs and themes
– Emoji keyboard – learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
– Bilingual autocorrect across 100+ languages
– Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
You can download SwiftKey Keyboard for your Android from hereFacebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices