Microsoft’s SwiftKey for Android now has support for over 150 languages. the app was updated to with 12 new languages riulian, Lingala, Fijian, Rwanda, Oromo, Tsonga, Tswana, Swazi, Venda, Sesotho, Hiligaynon and Southern Ndebele.
Here’s the full Changelog :
– We’ve added 12 new languages! Now you can type in: Friulian, Lingala, Fijian, Rwanda, Oromo, Tsonga, Tswana, Swazi, Venda, Sesotho, Hiligaynon and Southern Ndebele
– TalkBack now announces emoji categories in the emoji panel
– We’ve now made all themes completely free!
SwiftKey Keyboard is used by over 250 million people world-wide for hassle-free typing. it features Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type. That means autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you. it also features many colors, designs and themes and all the themes are completely free for now.
Here’s why you should use Swiftkey Keyboard :
– Kills your typos
– Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
– Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
– Autocorrect that actually works
– Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
– 80+ colors, designs and themes
– Emoji keyboard – learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
– Bilingual autocorrect across 100+ languages
– Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
You can download SwiftKey Keyboard for your Android from here
Source : SwiftKeyIf you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices