The HTML Editor grabs an update for Windows 10 devices with lots of changes. The HTML Editor is an editor for HTML, PHP, CSS and JS, and available for Windows 10 desktop and mobile.
Previous the App name was The HTML Editor 2016 which is still available for Windows phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1, the new update changes name only or Windows 10 and brings new features too!
New name. The HTML Editor ALPHA.
– Fresh app icon. Pencil and tilted square.
– Built for Windows 10 devices. Sorry W8.x Users, you won’t get this update!
– Brand new User Interface. Much more user friendly.
* Tabs. Scroll along to find: Play, Rewind; Feedback Button and Colour & Download buttons.
* New file page. Much easier UI.
* Hamburger Menu (kind of). When you click the red, it opens the New File page and turns to logo.
* Settings. Links to Twitter and blog with a mini description. No current settings to change yet.
* Colour Picker. Changes colours
* Download source button. Source code.
– The HTML Render ALPHA. A new render system that opens a new task.
* Select multiple CSS/JS files in real time.
* Set viewpoint size (test with resolution.).
– Save buttons work.
– HTML Editor is fab. Lovely and clean, more buttons work here.
# Light blue buttons work, dark blue don’t.
THE EDITOR HAS:
- Syntax highlighting for HTML, CSS and JS
- “The HTML Render” for rendering your webpage
- Tool for download source code and a color picker
- Auto completion (the auto completion Advanced is only available for desktop, otherwise, the basic auto completion is available for mobile)
Download the app now:
Source: MSPUIf you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices