Popular Brain teasing Windows app The New York Crossword has been rebuilt in this update for Windows 10. Users can now enjoy same experience of crossword on both Mobile as well as Pc’s.
The New York Times Crossword app is now fully Windows 10 compatible and built as a single app that will work across your mobile and desktop devices. This should provide greater stability and reliability for our new and dedicated solvers.
The New York Times crossword lets users access daily puzzles which is published on The New York Times daily. The app also provides thousands of puzzles which were published earlier in the news paper. The New York Times Crossword is free to download, and all users get unlimited access to the daily puzzle and calendar archive for 7 days. After that, subscribe for full access to The Crossword on Windows 10 and at NYTimes.com.
Here are the app features:
- Play Anywhere – Your subscription now gives you access to The Crossword on NYTimes.com at no additional charge!
- Daily Puzzle – It’s the same puzzle that’s printed every day in The New York Times newspaper.
- Pen – Solve the way crosswords were meant to be solved: write directly on the puzzle as you would in the newspaper with your Surface Tablet
- Puzzle Archive – Enjoy over 20 years of classic puzzles from our archives.
- Modern Puzzle Features – Solve puzzles that include new tricks like rebuses, highlighted or underlined squares, and more!
Download the app using below app box:
Source: Windows CentralIf you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices