Aeries, one of the best 3rd party twitter client available on Windows 10 PCs and Mobiles grabs another update today.
Aeries 2.2.31 is now in the store, fixing a lot of previous issues, make sure to update! http://pastebin.com/yhzJCEcJ
The latest update marks the app version as 126.96.36.199.0 and brings lots of performance and stability improvements.
Read the full changelog here :
- Fixed a crash when trying to view the details of a deleted tweet.
- Fixed Interaction with Video Controls and restored close on tap/click
- Fixed issues where the actions dropdown could not be opened on a tweet.
- Fixed an issue where manually starting streaming could cause you to miss out on a few tweets.
- Improved streaming stability.
- Improved performance and caching of user profiles.
- Added expand button to quick reply on mobile, its now easier to send more elaborate replies!
- Fixed an issue where the live tile may not be getting updated in some cases.Fixed an issue where syncing save read position between devices could cause the position to get stuck or display an incorrect number of tweets.
- Debugging and logging improvements to help me get fixes to you faster!
- Fixed issue where quick reply send button could seem unresponsive.
- Autosuggestions now don’t echo what you have currently typed.
- Fixed some issues where autosuggestion can get stuck in wrong taste.
You can download or update Aeries for your Windows10 devices from here.