Japan Smartphone maker NuAns has revealed its new Windows 10 mobile which is very pretty and has awesome features built in. The phone is expected to be available in United States and other countries in few months.
NuAns has just published a new video featuring its new Windows 10 mobile. The video shows the customizations of phone and ease of use of the latest pretty phone.
Here are the specifications:
- Weight : About 150g
- OS : Windows 10 Mobile
- CPU : Snapdragon 617 (MSM8952) – Cortex-A53 Octa-core 1.5Ghz
- Memory : 2GB RAM / 16GB Storage and microSD slot
- SIM : micro-SIM (nano SIM adapter is included)
- Support band : 2G Quad band 3G?Band 1/6/8/9/19 42Mbps/5.76Mbps 4G LTE?Band 1/3/8/19/28 Cat.4 Up to 150Mbps.
- Display : 5 inch 1280*720 with anti-fingerprint coating
- Camera : 13MP, F2.0, BSI, 28mm Lens (back) / 5MP, F2.4, BSI, 24mm Lens (front)
- Battery : 3,350mAh, standby more than 400 mins
- WLAN : 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- One speaker, two microphones
- USB Type-C (support Quick Charge 2.0)
- size : 141 x 74.2 x 11.3mm
The best thing about phone is it supports Continuum, as it has Snapdragon 617 with 1.5 Ghz Speed. We will let you know more on this topic and phone availability in future! Stay Tuned!