Vivo, the Chinese company that designs, develop and manufacture smartphones launched a new selfie centric device, Vivo Y69 in India. the device is priced at Rs. 14,990 and will be available offline as well as online via e-commerce site Amazon India, and Flipkart in the country starting from September, 1. the highlight feature of the device is its 16-megapixel front facing selfie shooter with Moonlight glow.
Commenting on the launch Kenny Zhang, CMO of Vivo India, stated, “We are pleased to introduce the Y69 in the Y series product portfolio and are confident that its premium design and superior camera features will offer great value to customers at an ideal price point. With the festive season around the corner, we are committed to fulfilling our brand promise and adding a surprise element for our valued customers with innovative devices. The forthcoming quarter shows real promise, and we are confident that our latest offering will gather positive responses from the customers.
Vivo Y69 Specification
• Display – 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 p) IPS display | Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
• Processor – 1.5GHz | octa-core | MediaTek MT6570 chipset
• RAM – 3GB RAM
• Storage – 32GB on-board storage | expandable up-to 256GB via MicroSD card. (separate slot for MicroSD)
• Operating System – Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.0 Nougat
• Battery – 3,000 mAh
• Rear Camera – 13-megapixel Samsung S5K3L8 sensor | Dual-LED flash | F/2.2 aperture
• Front Camera – 16-megapixel Samsung S5K3P3ST sensor | F/2.0 aperture | Bokeh | Group Selfie | Live Photo
• Connectivity – Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM), 4G VoLTE | Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n | Bluetooth 4.2 | Micro-USB | 3.5mm audio jack
• Sensors – Accelerometer | Ambient light sensor | Compass | Proximity sensor | Fingerprint sensor (on front, Home button)
The Vivo Y69 measures at 154.6 x 75.7 x 7.7 mm and weights at 162.8 grams. the device will be available in Champagne Gold and Matte Black colour variants.If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices