Today Microsoft pushed Windows 10 build 10586.318 for Pc’s and as well as for Mobiles as cumulative update. These build came with no new features but brings various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Here are the bug fixes and performance improvements:
- Improved reliability in a number of areas including Cortana, Bluetooth, Shell, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Miracast, and USB.
- Fixed memory leak that occurs when opening a portable document format (PDF) form multiple times.
- Fixed issues with text alignment for right to left languages in Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed issue that affected Bluetooth function when a PC resumes from sleep.
- Fixed issue where user accounts weren’t locked out after a number of failed sign in attempts.
- Fixed issue with revised daylight saving time.
- Fixed issue that sometimes corrupts CompactFlash cards inserted into a card reader.
- Fixed issue that caused recorded video to be lost when answering an incoming call on some phones.
- Fixed issue that could result in unexpected battery drain while the phone screen is off.
- Fixed additional security issues with kernel mode drivers, remote procedure calls, the Microsoft Graphics Component, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Windows Shell, Windows Journal, Virtual Secure Mode, Schannel, and Jscript.
To grab this head towards Settings> Update & Security> Windows update and check for updates!
This Build for pc’s is a cumulative update and is only available for users with November Update.If you like our report please share your support by subscribing to our community on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram or Flipboard. you can also join our support group Smartphone Assistant for any queries related to your devices